Let’s soak up the last bits of summer with a fresh fruit take on a classic! This strawberry gin and tonic is soo tasty, we know you are going to love it.
When local strawberries are in season we just can’t get enough of them. If you don’t have fresh strawberries right now, you can use frozen too! You’ll still get that amazing fruity taste.
For this sweet strawberry G&T, you’ll need:
- Strawberries (fresh preferred)
- Mint (optional)
To infuse the strawberry flavor, we’re making a simple strawberry syrup. It’s easy and quick to make and really packs a punch when it comes to flavor!
Ready to whip up this delicious summer cocktail? Let’s go!
Strawberry Gin & Tonic
- 2 cups strawberries sliced (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1.5 oz Gin
- 4 oz Tonic
- ½ fresh squeezed lime
- Mint (optional garnish)
- Combine the sliced strawberries, sugar and water in a saucepan and bring to a simmer for 10 minutes. Allow to cool completely, and then blend until smooth.
- To make the G+T, fill a glass with ice and add gin, lime juice and 0.5 oz simple syrup. Stir.
- Top with cold tonic and strawberries and mint to garnish.
Did you make this recipe? Let us know! Tag us with your creation on Instagram @partyontherocksseattle.